BreadcrumbsHome / Secure Hosting Hawaii
Secure Hosting Hawaii
Last Updated on Friday, 7 October 2011 02:42
Secure Hosting Hawaii Services
- Website/application development and maintenance.
- Website/application redevelopment.
- Website/application design.
- Website/application hosting, setup and domain registration.
- Set up and management of SSL Certificates and e-commerce sites/payment gateway systems.
- Website promotion, SEO and IT support and service.
- Social Media implementation, website integration, and analytics.
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn customization and application development.
- Website graphic design .
- CSS layout frameworks.
- Content management systems (CMS).
Secure Hosting Hawaii, and it’s partner A-Z PC offer complete hands on website hosting,application hosting,and website and application development services.
We feature the latest CMS products,WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc..and in house theme and template customization, as well as original graphic design.
Check our rates for website hosting, business solutions, website development, web based application development, custom website design, and compare costs and consider serviceability. We’re always here when you need us! In person on by phone.
Hawaii Office location: 1152 Makawao Ave. Makawao, Maui, Hawaii 96768.
Located in Maui, Hawaii.
Write to us at P.O.Box 1381, Haiku, Maui, Hawaii, 96708
Disk Storage 3 gigs Unlimited Domain Hosting Free Domain Name 1 5 Support International Domain Names POP3/POP3 Secure E-mail Support IMAP/Secure IMAP E-mail Support 3 Different Webmail (Web Based E-mail) Solutions Forwarding E-mail Accounts 10 Unlimited E-mail Autoresponder 3 Unlimited GB of Site Transfer Unlimited Unlimited Add-on Domains 5 Unlimited Parked Domains 5 Unlimited Subdomains 3 Unlimited FTP Access Log Files Site Statistics Customizable Error Pages Spam Assasin Protection
Web development (explained)
is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). This can include web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. However, among web professionals, “web development” usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, or social network services.
Web design (explained)
is a broad term used to encompass the way that content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, using a web browser or other web-enabled software is displayed. The intent of web design is to create a website—a collection of online content including documents and applications that reside on a web server/servers. A website may include text, images, sounds and other content, and may be interactive.
Web design involves the structure of the website including the information architecture (navigation schemes and naming conventions), the layout or the pages (wireframes or page schematics are created to show consistent placement of items including functional features), and the conceptual design with branding.
Website hosting (explained)
- Free web hosting service: offered by different companies with limited services, sometimes supported by advertisements, and often limited when compared to paid hosting.
- Shared web hosting service: one’s website is placed on the same server as many other sites, ranging from a few to hundreds or thousands. Typically, all domains may share a common pool of server resources, such as RAM and the CPU. The features available with this type of service can be quite extensive. A shared website may be hosted with a reseller.
- Reseller web hosting: allows clients to become web hosts themselves. Resellers could function, for individual domains, under any combination of these listed types of hosting, depending on who they are affiliated with as a reseller. Resellers’ accounts may vary tremendously in size: they may have their own virtual dedicated server to a collocated server. Many resellers provide a nearly identical service to their provider’s shared hosting plan and provide the technical support themselves.
- Virtual Dedicated Server: also known as a Virtual Private Server (VPS), divides server resources into virtual servers, where resources can be allocated in a way that does not directly reflect the underlying hardware. VPS will often be allocated resources based on a one server to many VPSs relationship, however virtualisation may be done for a number of reasons, including the ability to move a VPS container between servers. The users may have root access to their own virtual space. Customers are sometimes responsible for patching and maintaining the server.
- Dedicated hosting service: the user gets his or her own Web server and gains full control over it (root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, the user typically does not own the server. Another type of Dedicated hosting is Self-Managed or Unmanaged. This is usually the least expensive for Dedicated plans. The user has full administrative access to the box, which means the client is responsible for the security and maintenance of his own dedicated box.
- Managed hosting service: the user gets his or her own Web server but is not allowed full control over it (root access for Linux/administrator access for Windows); however, they are allowed to manage their data via FTP or other remote management tools. The user is disallowed full control so that the provider can guarantee quality of service by not allowing the user to modify the server or potentially create configuration problems. The user typically does not own the server. The server is leased to the client.
- Colocation web hosting service: similar to the dedicated web hosting service, but the user owns the colo server; the hosting company provides physical space that the server takes up and takes care of the server. This is the most powerful and expensive type of web hosting service. In most cases, the colocation provider may provide little to no support directly for their client’s machine, providing only the electrical, Internet access, and storage facilities for the server. In most cases for colo, the client would have his own administrator visit the data center on site to do any hardware upgrades or changes.
- Cloud Hosting: is a new type of hosting platform that allows customers powerful, scalable and reliable hosting based on clustered load-balanced servers and utility billing. Removing single-point of failures and allowing customers to pay for only what they use versus what they could use.
- Clustered hosting: having multiple servers hosting the same content for better resource utilization. Clustered Servers are a perfect solution for high-availability dedicated hosting, or creating a scalable web hosting solution. A cluster may separate web serving from database hosting capability. (Usually Web hosts use Clustered Hosting for there Shared hosting plans, as there are multiple benefits to the mass managing of clients)
- Grid hosting: this form of distributed hosting is when a server cluster acts like a grid and is composed of multiple nodes.
- Home server: usually a single machine placed in a private residence can be used to host one or more web sites from a usually consumer-grade broadband connection. These can be purpose-built machines or more commonly old PCs. Some ISPs actively attempt to block home servers by disallowing incoming requests to TCP port 80 of the user’s connection and by refusing to provide static IP addresses. A common way to attain a reliable DNS hostname is by creating an account with a dynamic DNS service. A dynamic DNS service will automatically change the IP address that a URL points to when the IP address changes.
A customer needs to evaluate the requirements of the application to choose what kind of hosting to use. Such considerations include database server software, scripting software, and operating system. Most hosting providers provide Linux-based web hosting which offers a wide range of different software. A typical configuration for a Linux server is the LAMP platform: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Perl/Python. The web hosting client may want to have other services, such as email for their business domain, databases or multi-media services for streaming media. A customer may also choose Windows as the hosting platform. The customer still can choose from PHP, Perl, and Python but may also use ASP .Net or Classic ASP. Web hosting packages often include a Web Content Management System, so the end-user does not have to worry about the more technical aspects.
Monday - Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM (HST)
Sales SupportSales: Click Here
Billing SupportBilling: Click Here
Telephone: (808) 573-1390
Telephone support is available:
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM (HST)
AddressSecure Hosting Hawaii.net
1168 Makawao Ave
Makawao, HI 96768